PropellerAds

Breaking News

NEOSET I 5000 SIM CARD HD RECEIVER POWERVU KEY New SOFTWARE

NEOSET I 5000 SIM CARD HD RECEIVER POWERVU KEY New SOFTWARE

LATEST SOFTWARE FOR NEOSET I5000 HD | NEW SOFTWARE FOR NEOSAT I5000 HD SIM RECEIVER
Neoset i5000 HD

       Neoset i5000 HD is best receiver in sharing world. It is Full HD receiver as well PowerVU, Tandberg supported. It is supported sim, 3G and wifi too. Supports to play all formats of videos with USB
      Neoset i5000 HD is very fastest in cccam sharing as well. Neoset i5000 HD is very easy in use. It supports 4MB flash file.
           I am sharing here with you both software. 1st is one dump file and 2nd one latest software file and also latest softcam. You can download from link below. In new software smartcam option is added and connect disconnect problem solved. Intelsat 68.0 Sony Package Channels supported. Fast sharing supported


No comments